CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party!!


Heather, Jac and I threw our first annual Halloween party and lets just say that all the planning and preparing paid off!! We had so much fun Saturday I don't even know where to begin.
Almost every body dressed up and that made it fun to see all the creative ideas.
Clif and I were Luigi and Princess Daisy. while Heather and David were Princess Peach and Mario :D
The food looked and tasted amazing : ) we had everything from "Deviled Eggs", mummy hot dogs, and bread stick bones....to ghost cookies, witches hats and fingers, and skeleton sandwiches.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What an amazing party! It must have taken some seriously creative, and wonderful wives to put that together!

Seriously, that was a bunch of fun, and I am offically in the Halloween spirit! Im glad you called it annual too, because we will be doing that again next year!

Astorga Crew said...

looks yummy!

Nicole said...

Hey! I found your blog through Heather's. This is a pretty old post, though, so it makes me wonder if you'll even read this comment... if you do, you should come check out our blog :)