CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well I haven't blogged in a really long time....but a lot has changed since october. Since then I found out that I was pregnant. Wow am I excited. I can't wait to have a little one running around, that looks like me!! so crazy. It just seems like I have been watching and raising children for so long that I can't help but be nervous to raise my own child. Hopefully all of this training will pay off! I am now 13 weeks along and time sure does fly.

---So I have decided that I would much rather my child have more books to read then toys to play with. Today I went to Barnes & Noble to get a book for my history class, and they had a bunch of children books for 75% off....so I got a few. I got these books for $1.49 what a deal!!! I was so excited that I got to start my baby's library of books for a great price!!! : )

---Life has been crazy, but I love where I'm at. Now more then ever I know that FAMILY IS MOST IMPORTANT... and that the LORD KNOWS THE PLAN THAT WORKS BEST!! I am so greatful for family and friends that support our family....They are one of the main reasons why I get through life!!! Thanks for your love!!!

4 comments:

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Hey there. Congratualtions! How exciting for yall. Where are the cute belly pics?

Nicole said...

I was the same way when I found out I was pregnant with Liam: All I wanted to buy were books! Sadly, babies don't start caring about books for a while... You'll be a great mom :)

Heather said...

Im so glad you posted again! We're so excited for you guys and your little peanut! And what a good mommy you are buying books already! Heaven knows you've gotten plenty of kiddo practice this past year, it's about time it was with you own =)

Jac said...

Yay for family!! It really IS the most important and best thing ever! I can't wait to meet your little one. They're going to be so sweet and precious, and I'm going to hold them so much. Seems like Brooklyn just got here, and now she's getting ready to be 1! And oh my gosh! Buying books for the kiddos is so great! At one baby shower, the invitation asked that people give me books with gifts, instead of cards. Brookie has soooo many books now. So, maybe you guys could do that too! And PS--Let's go to Chamblain's together (the most gigantic and greatest used bookstore ever!)... We'll get so many great books! And $1.49--YOU GET IT, GIRL! :)