CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall!!

So we are starting a blog because it seems like the cool thing to do.... : D I guess we are going to let you all know what is going on in our lives!!
so we went to the Orange Park Fall Festival with the Goodes to watch my sisters perform. It was really fun, til it started to rain and they had to end the show : ( I always love spending time with the Family. Heather and I went to our friends Jac's to plan for our Halloween party!!! which let me tell you I am so excited about this....all i have to say is its going to be so awesome! (I will be posting pictures dont worry!) so i guess more to come

3 comments:

Heather said...

That was super fun! Thanks for inviting us!

Heather said...

okay, now I'll really comment! Im so excited you're blogging =) And your page is super cute! Saturday was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for saturday....hello best halloween party ever!!!!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Yay, Britani started a blog. I have another blog to stalk now. LOL! Yalls Halloween party looks like it was a blast!